Who we are:
The Alliance of Tenant Representatives is an invitation-only membership organization comprised of the top corporate real estate firms that represent only business space users - the tenants and buyers. To meet the strict membership requirements, our member firms must:
- Serve and assist only clients in the business use of their company real estate, and not represent landlords, developers, or investment property owners.
- Be market leaders in their specific geographic location(s) in tenant and buyer representation.
- Be run by principals with not less than a decade of proven corporate real estate experience.
- Agree to be bound to our Canon of Ethics to protect our client's interests with integrity, intelligence, and the highest level of professional service.
What we do:
- Provide seamless delivery of corporate real estate services in any market across North America.
- Assure that your interests will never be subordinate to conflicting relationships with landlords or property owners.
Deliver an End-to-End integrated process for property acquisition through lease or purchase that includes as necessary:
- Pre-development and development services
- Site selection
- Construction oversight
- Architectural and space planning
- Data Management
- Disposition and decommission of existing facilities
- Offer a "portfolio approach" that will apply pro-active strategies to take advantage of market opportunities, streamline the decision process, and apply best practices to all corporate locations.
The ATR Advantage:
The strength of ATR is its individual members; each is a leader in its own niche area of specialization yet each can access broad-based support and expertise from other member firms, always to the benefit of our clients.
We look forward to exceeding your expectations.